Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dannic Live At Hyve Superclub

I'm back...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating my blog coz I'm sooooooooooo busy plus I had a problem with my computer. But I don't want to abandon this blog since its my way of expressing myself. If you want, you may follow my social media accounts for some updates:

facebook.com/raynfromtheskyPH
instagram.com/raynfromthesky

Anyway, let's start telling you want happened on the last months of 2014. There's suppose to be an EDM festival called Exception Music Festival in December last year where some of the famous international DJs including my favorite Showtek and Dash Berlin but, unfortunately, it was cancelled. But one of the DJs included to that lineup is still going to perform but he's gonna perform to one of the hippest superclub in the metro which is Hyve and that was Dannic. I watched one of his livesets in Tomorrowland and I so love it esp his remix of Habits by Tove Lo.

I got even more excited when I found out that Hype will have a ticket giveaway promo on Instagram to meet and greet Dannic before he perform. Just so you know that I'm so lucky on joining contest in social media. So I posted my well-thought-out entry on my Instagram account. Well, I didn't won the meen-and-greet price but as a courtesy of joining to their contest, they gave us 2 complimentary pass for us to watch his liveset at Hyve. For me, I still won because all I want is to dance and jump to the live tracks of Dannic as well as with the coolest people. I've seen some quick videos on Instragram of what's happening inside of hippiest boutique clubs in Bonifacio Global City and it looks like its fun to be there.

Remiel and I arrived at their lobby and we were suprised by the amazing ceiling. The club was open at 11pm and they start the party the chill tracks from DJ Katsy Lee with DJ Rico Robles as an emcee. After two hours, the main show just started when Dannic slowly standing from the the desk. On the first half, the security were standing at the front to keep the party-goers from going closely to Dannic but later on, the security was leniently allow us to come closely to the deck but they still didn't leave. It was awkward seeing them in a frown face while everyone were so happy partying, hahaha. He played some of his original tracks such as Wait For You and Zenith as well as his remixes of latest hits such as Break Free by Ariana Grande and the Mashup Remix of I Love It by Icona Pop and C.U.B.A by Calvin Harris. I'm a type of raver who will try to come closer in front from the stage. I successfully get in front of Dannic as in just a meter away from him.

Hyve Superclub is a perfect venue for you say the-best-night-ever or the best-party-of-my-life. Too bad I weren't able to experience the previous events where Dvbbs and Dada Life are their headliners. Thank God, I got to experience the party at Hyve before leaving the year 2014. I'm looking forward for their upcoming events in the future.

Here are some of my fond moments of Dannic's liveset at Hyve Superclub.

Lobby of Hyve Superclub







          












No comments:

Post a Comment