Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free Movie Screening Of Thor 2 In 3D Courtesy of Nuffnang Philippines and Globe Prepaid

This is my first time to win a contest by just blogging.Nuffnang Philippines and Globe Telecom just had a contest to blog about the new service of Globe Prepaid which is the Unli 30 where you can have 1 day unlimited text to all network and unlimited calls to Globe user as well as unlimited chat using the Kakao Talk , FB Messenger , WeChat , Viber  and Line.I'm so fortunate to be selected as one of the 100 bloggers to watch Thor 2 in New Port Mall in Resorts World Manila last October 30 2013.SinceI won 2 tickets so I invited my friend, Gladz to join with me.

Its my first time to be in NewPort Mall and I'm so stunned how the mall looks so elegant.Actually, I felt like I'm in abroad because of the signs are written in chinese and korean character aside from English.We arrived at the Cinema 3, I noticed a lot of people tuned in the lobby before the movie start.When I approached one of the Nuffnang staff, he asked me 'Are you a blogger? "'.I felt so overwhelmed because I'm now a certified blogger.They gave us our ticket and I'm so surprised that we're gonna watch Thor 2 in 3D with free popcorn and drinks.Plus they gave me a free tumbler courtesy of Globe Prepaid.Beause of this, I'm so inspired to join for the next contest of Nuffnang Philippines.















No comments:

Post a Comment