Thursday, October 17, 2013

All You Ever Did Was Break Me.Yeah You, You Wreck It ( How To Wear Denim Jacket In Different Ways - Part 1 )



This is a 3-Part article on how to wear a denim jacket.I'm inspired wearing this denin-on-denim outfit after reading the article about G-Star Raw Denim ( although my outfits are not in raw-denim ones, hahaha ) as well as being fascinated to the new ad campaign of Jag Jeans.

Honestly, I preferred to have a gloomy, windy and rainy ( but just light like rainshower, hehe ) because it gives me an excuse on wearing jacket in public.I sweat a lot like a water fall esp my back.

I'm so happy that denim jacket are so seasoned right because the retail brands are releasing their collections with denim stuffs ( ripped sleeved denim vest is so in right now ).But this Izzue jacket that I'm wearing, I got it from  Kabunyan Thrift Shop in Cubao for less than 100 pesos ( great find, right??? )










No comments:

Post a Comment