Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ugly Personality Destroys Pretty Face | Rayn From The Sky



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Add caption
Sorry for not updating my blog.I just had a problem w/my internet connection.Anyway, with regards to this look, I just had a random photoshoot ( 4 outfits in a row so that I have a buffer since I really don't have enough time to take pictures because of my work ).

Scarf - It was actually a uniform outfitof the staffs of Folded and Hung way back 2008.Aztec or Native print was really not that of a huge trend but actually scarf was the trend that time.What I love about this scarf is its cropped to triangle compare to the usual scarf w/c is square and you have to fold it into a triangle before you wear it.

Pants - Thrifted and had it altered to my favorite skinny jeans.Although I don't like the result somehow because it still looks baggy although the bottom part is already narrowed.I still like it because the design reminds me of Levi's Engineered Jeans











1 comment: